Working in Partnerships with other schools
Partnership with other schools
Not only do we work closely with the schools in our partnership, we are also part of a network of schools that work closely together. This is called the ‘Working Together Group’.
It consists of a number of Outstanding & rapidly improving schools:
Why do we work together?
We are a group of highly competitive primary schools that want the best possible outcomes for our children. The best way for that to happen is to look to continuously learn from others. What better way is there to learn than learning from other Outstanding schools?
What do we do?
- We do a number of joint projects together to ensure that we are continuously improving.
- We have joint training programmes in our schools for Leadership, Newly Qualified Teachers and Support Staff. This enables staff to learn excellent practice from other locations.
- Staff get the opportunity to observe other teachers in other settings.
- We compare our books and learning with each other to benchmark our standards and see if we could be aiming even higher.
- We carry out peer reviews on each other’s schools to help each other spot areas where we can improve.
- We have shared resources which is invaluable in the current situation.
- We are also beginning to run initial teacher training together to ensure that we continue to get excellent staff in the future.